'Gresham Pupils Succeed'
Our mission is to be a safe, caring and inclusive learning community where all pupils feel valued and where support and challenge foster independence.
A copy of our Gresham Aims can be found by clicking here.
We at Gresham succeed because everyone is happy, kind, inspired, challenged and ready for the future.
Our core values
(shared via the Gresham Learning Skills Toolkit)
- risk taking,
- communication and
These values are shared by all and are integral to our Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development across all aspects of learning in our community.
Gresham is a community that:
- is inclusive
- is caring
- that celebrates achievement
- prepares children for the next stage of their learning and for life
- models and expects excellent manners
- has high expectations of behaviour
- strives for pupils to become independent learners
- actively seeks challenges
- is happy, healthy and safe.